|Mirror [#1]||Colic Solved.pdf||39,923 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Colic Solved.pdf||38,456 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Colic Solved.pdf||34,279 KB/Sec|
For generations, doctors have been diagnosing babies with colic, offering little comfort and few solutions to worried, weary parents. But recent medical advances made through cutting-edge technology now reveal that many if not most cases of colic are actually caused by acid reflux. In this revolutionary book, Bryan Vartabedian, a noted pediatric gastroenterologist and the father of two babies with acid reflux, provides hands-on, practical advice about this hidden epidemic–and how to make your own baby happy again.
• Recognize the seven signs of reflux in infancy.
• Discover the role of milk protein allergy–the other colic.
• Learn what, when, and how to feed an irritable baby and the best positions for sleep.
• Recognize the role of formula, breast milk, bottle systems, burping, and pacificers in your baby’s fussiness, and irritability.
• Understand when and why your baby may need testing for reflux.
Weigh the pros and cons of available treatment options.
Identify when a specialist is needed and where to find one.
Complete with inspiring real-life cases of colic solved, plus tips, sidebars, and illustrations, this essential guide provides real answers to a problem that has been upsetting babies–and parents–for years. Help and hope are at hand!
“This is the book for every parent whose young baby is a ‘bundle of misery,’ in pain, and hard to feed, and for that baby’s pediatrician, too.”
–Laura Nathanson, M.D., F.A.A.P., author of The Portable Pediatrician
“Great news for exhausted parents and for suffering babies! Colic Solved gets to the root of what is making many babies cry, and offers powerful, real-world solutions. This is a must-have book for desperate parents everywhere.”
–Alan Greene, MD, FAAP, author of From First Kicks to First Steps and founder of DrGreene.com